Tuesday, March 18, 2014

3/18/14

I cannot believe how fast time has flown here! It is already March 18th and I have just a little over a month left in this amazing place. Lately, I have been running by the river every other day. It has been a great way to get out of my room and at the same time get in better shape! The river is only about a 40 minute walk from where I live, which turns into about a 15-20 minute run, which is not bad at all. Running along the river has been extremely peaceful and a great way to enjoy the city! I forgot how much I missed running, I love it so much! I have 37 days left in Sevilla and I plan to enjoy every second!! :) There is still a lot I want to do in the city before I leave, I'm not ready yet! I want to go to the top of Las Setas and definitely inside Plaza de Espana, two things I have not done yet.

This week has been full of exams, but I am looking forward to this weekend, we are heading to Morocco! I cannot wait, I know it will be an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment